8.03.2009

Old Works!


Acrylic and ink on wood panel






Two drawings from Drawing II! The first, about 5' x 2.5', is watercolor, colored pencil, acrylic and ink.  The second, about 4' x 2', is watercolor and colored pencil.


An assignment from my Illustration workshop freshman year that had to include an animal, vegetable, mineral, texture, and text.  The only real problem I had was the text.  "Isn't Good Enough" explains it best.



Tiny Davies board multimedia sketches, really

Did this charcoal pencil drawing for a friend's kid



A small part of a mock up band flyer I made for Talk to Animals



Acrylic, watercolor, colored pencil, and ink (roughly 4' x 5').  This one really wasn't ever finished; maybe I'll return to it someday, but I realize now it was just me slapping my favorite things onto paper relatively quickly.






These are just some fragments from life drawing, the first one being an ink brush drawing and the rest being vine charcoal.



An accordian-style book: "The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Growing", a story more or less about my dad



oil on canvas



These two images were part of a project dealing with digital to analog, in which I took the original digital photo and added new elements both digitally and physically in five cycles.  These were my favorite parts of the process.





No comments:

Post a Comment