10.10.2012

Here is a funny little illustration I finished last month for the Fall Issue of Her Mind Magazine. The article by Marion Winik explored parental disapproval even after death.


Small News update: Please come to Spur Gallery for Cats & Dogs & Dogs & Cats, a benefit show for the Baltimore Animal Rescue & Care Shelter! It's Nov. 9th and my work will be up along with 20 other Baltimore illustrators (including Whitney Sherman, Andrea Kalfas, Warren Linn, Rebecca Bradley, David Plunkert and other really amazing people/artists). Half of all proceeds go directly to B.A.R.C.S. and there will be puppies for adoption at the opening!

3504 Ash Street / Baltimore, MD 21211


I'm sorry for the recent hiatus from my blog- I am currently working on a longterm project which will be properly documented, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment